YT-450 LDG Automatic Tuner for Yaesu FT450 & FT950 HF & 6 Meters, 100 Watts SSB
Manufacturers Warranty Handled Exclusively by LDG in Maryland. Visit
their website at http://www.ldgelectronics.com/c/260/company-policies
and click on the return form which you will need to fill out then return
the unit directly to LDG in the USA.
Whether you’re a new ham just getting your feet wet on
HF with your Yaesu FT-450, or an experienced DXer
stretching your legs with your new FT-950, you’ve got
yourself one great radio. Only problem is, the internal
tuner in the radio is the usual compromise: limited SWR
range, few memories and slow tuning. It’s ok, but your
shiny new rig deserves better.
As always, LDG’s got you covered! The new YT-450
automatic memory tuner is made specifically for these
rigs. It handles 1 - 100 watts from 1.8 to 54 MHz
continuously, features 2,000 memories automatically
sorted by frequency for fast memory tunes, and matches
loads from 4 - 800 Ohms (16 – 150 ohms on 6 meters).
Most important, the YT-450 interfaces directly with your
Yaesu rig for integrated operation. The provided
CAT/Power cable just plugs in, and you control
everything with the YT-450’s TUNE button. Just press it,
and the rig and tuner work together to complete a tune
cycle in a few seconds, or nearly instantly if you’re
operating on or near a frequency you’ve used before.
Everything you need is in the box: tuner, CAT cable and
DC power is provided by the radio interface, so no
external power supply is needed.
- RF Power: 1 to 100 watts SSB, CW and digital modes.
- Latching relays for ultra low power consumption
- Built-in CAT/Power interface for FT-450 and FT-950 radios.
- CAT thru port for computer control of radio. 4800 baud.
- 2000 memories sorted by frequency.
- 1.8 to 54 MHz coverage (continuous coverage for MARS)
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohms. (16 to 150 on 6M)
- SO-239 in and out connections for dipoles, verticals, beams, G5RV, OCF, Cobra ect.
- Dimensions: 7.0”L, 7.8”W, 2.0”H. Weight: 2 pounds
- Includes 1.5 foot CAT/Power interface cable.