Refurbished Uniden BCD436HP APCO 25 Digital Handheld Scanner with Built in Database from Radio reference
**These units come with a 30 day manufacturers warranty, handled directly by Unidens Canadian distributor*
**LIMITED QUANTITIES, PLEASE CONFIRM PRICING & DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER...NEW UNITS SELL FOR $719.95**
The Bearcat BCD436HP with TrunkTracker V™ technology, offers APCO Project 25 Phase I and Phase II, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked Radio Systems It shares some of the innovative features of the Homepatrol such as Zip Code programming and bandscope display. The included 4 GB SD card includes the USA/Canada frequency database.
The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1's ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner. Simply enter your zip code, and the BCD436HP will quickly select and scan channels in your local area.
External jacks are provided for: SMA 50 ohm antenna, 3.5 mm headphone (not provided) & USB. This radio may be operated from either three NiMH (supplied) or alkaline (not supplied). Be sure to correctly set the battery-type switch when installing batteries.
**Mode Electronics 68-105-1, 5 Volt USB DC Wall Plug for USB Charging Available. See the Accessories Tab Above**
What's in the Box?
- 4 Gigabyte microSD card holds the entire USA and Canada database of radio systems, plus leaves room for hundreds of hours of audio recording.
- Programmable Alert LED lets you set a specific color to alert you when a channel becomes active.
- TrunkTracker V with support for APCO Project 25 Phase I and Phase II, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS, and LTR Trunked Radio Systems
- Quick Key access to 100 Favorites Lists, 100 Systems per Favorites List, and 100 Departments per System.
- Discovery Modes help you find new channels on trunked systems and frequency ranges.
- Analysis Modes include Band Scope, RF Power Plot, Trunked System Analysis, and EDACS/LTR LCN Finder.
- Flexible Easy Channel Selection using Zip Code or GPS and Service Types — just pick the kinds of channels you want to hear and tell the BCD436HP where you are and let it do the rest.
- Easy Scan Control using the dedicated System, Department and Channel Hold buttons.
- Complete Front-Panel Programmability — create custom Favorites Lists either using systems from the main database as a starting point or program your systems from scratch.
- Temporary Avoid lets you quickly silence unwanted systems, departments, or channels while allowing you to restore them by cycling power.
- Backlight-on-Squelch option allows the backlight to remain on during an entire transmission.
- Date/Time indication on display with time stamping for recordings.
- Trunked and Conventional Channel Priority with Priority Do-Not-Disturb
- Close Call® RF Capture with Do-Not-Disturb automatically tunes the scanner to nearby transmissions without interrupting reception in progress.
- NOAA Weather Alert with SAME
- Two-Tone Paging with up to 32 tone slots
- Flexible Scanning — scan from any combination of the main database and Favorites Lists
- Included Sentinel Software makes database and firmware updates simple. Also allows you to create, edit, and manage your Favorites Lists.
- USB PC Connectivity - Serial GPS input for location-based scanning using the Uniden GC-GPSK or other compatible GPS receiver.
- 3 AA Battery Operation provides up to 8 hours of operation.
- SMA-type antenna.
- 192 x 160-Pixel Dot-Matrix Display
- Select/Volume/Squelch multi-control
- Side-actuated Function and Menu controls
- Backlit Display and Keypad
- Rotating Belt Clip
- Rugged construction with Rubber Side and Bottom Impact areas to improve impact
- Uniden BCD436HP Handheld Scanner
- 3 NiMH AA cells
- SMA-BNC adapter
- MicroSD card (installed)
- SMA Rubber Antenna,
- Wrist Strap
- USB PC Cable
- Belt Clip
- Printed Owner's Manual