Cushcraft 13B2 13 Element 144Mhz Amateur Radio Beam Antenna
**SPECIAL ORDER ITEM, PRE-PAYMENT REQUIRED, PLEASE CONFIRM PRICING & DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER**
- This new design is lighter weight, lower profile and has more gain and a cleaner pattern.
- All hams will enjoy 15.8 dBd gain on FM, packet, CW, or sideband.
- 13B2 is easily mounted vertically for greatest FM distance and enjoyment. Its optimum boom
- The new balanced UltraMatch provides a 50 Ohm UHF connector for easy feedline attachment.
- Band coverage:144–148 MHz
- 2:1 Bandwidth:>4 MHz
- Typical VSWR:1.2:1
- 3 dB beamwidth (E/H plane)36/38 degrees
- Boom Length:15 feet
- Required Mast Size:1.5–2 inches
- Longest element :39.8 inches
- Forward Gain:15.8 dBi
- Power Rating:2000 Watts, PEP
- Connector SO-239
- Weight:7 pounds
- Windload: 1.8 Square Feet