Comet CHV-5X Rotatable HF Dipole Antenna 40/20/15/10/6 Meters - 13 Feet Long
The Comet CHV-5X five band rotatable trapped dipole with a compact design for installation even in antenna restricted locations. It covers 40, 20, 15, 10 and 6 meters. Its “V” configuration allows rotation in only a 7 foot radius! This lightweight multi-band antenna is a good choice for restricted areas or for portable or emergency situations. The CHV-5X has heavy elements to survive up to 67 MPH winds. It has extruded aluminum mounting brackets, stainless steel U-bolts and hardware. Each coil has a tuning stub to set the SWR independent of the other bands. Includes CBL-2000 2.5kW Balun. Mast is not supplied.
- Multi-Band Operation in a very compact & lightweight
design. Patio, Balcony, Attic etc...
- Easy assembly in either a "V", "horizontal" or ground plane configuration. Mounting plate has pre-drilled holes to orient the antenna in either horizontal or "V" (120 deg) shape dipole, or as a ground plane.
- Each coil has a tuning stub to set the SWR independently of the other bands
- Stainless steel U bolts and hardware
- Very Portable, easy to setup and disassemble
- Great for Field Day!
- Frequency: 40/20/15/10/6 meters
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power: 7/14 MHz 150W SSB, 21/25/50 MHz 220W SSB
- Typical Bandwidth: 40m: 22kHz, 20m: 36kHz, 15m: 54kHz, 10m: 140kHz, 6m: 1.8MHz (1.5:1 or less)
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or less at center
- Gain: 2.15 dBi
- Wind Max. 67 MPH
- Connector: SO-239
- Mast Requires: 1.0 - 2.4 inch
- Length: 13 feet
- Weight: 5 lbs. 14 ounces.