ARRL Handbook 2017 Soft Cover #0628 with CD Rom Included
Advancing Radio Science and Technology:
The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications is the standard for applied theory and practical information concerning the fundamentals of radio electronics, circuit design and equipment, radio signal transmission and propagation, antennas, construction practices, and much more. Each chapter is filled with the most up-to-date knowledge representative of the wide and ever-expanding range of interests among radio amateurs. There are practical, hands-on projects for all skill levels, from simple accessories and small power supplies, to legal-limit amplifiers and high-gain antennas.
This 94th edition of The ARRL Handbook is a cornerstone of radio experimentation, discovery, and achievement. First introduced in 1926 as The Radio Amateur's Handbook, today’s Handbook is a comprehensive technical reference used by radio amateurs, experimenters, students, and practicing engineers.
Always Updated! New projects and information in this edition include…
Includes all of the fully searchable text and illustrations in the printed book, as well as expanded supplemental content, software, PC board templates, and other support files.
- A Revised Approach to Measuring Crystal Parameters
- A High-Performance IF and Dual-band Preamp Project
- Decoding Fox-1 Satellite Telemetry
- An RTL-SDR Receiver Project
- Updated Predictions for Solar Cycle 24 and Beyond
- Updated Details on the Placement of Filter Stubs
- A 30, 17, and 12 Meter Antenna Project
- A Raspberry Pi Network Server/Client for Antenna Rotators
System Requirements: Windows7, 8, or 10; Windows Vista or Windows XP, as well as Macintosh systems, using Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Acrobat Reader is a free download at www.adobe.com. PDF files are Linux readable.
- Softcover: 1280 pages.
- Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Ninety Fourth Edition/First Printing (September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-62595-062-8
- Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.50 pounds