ARRL Antenna Book for Radio Communications #6948 22nd Softcover Edition
For Information on Antennas, Transmission Lines and Radio Wave Propagation!
Build one antenna, and you’ll quickly find yourself planning the next. The ARRL Antenna Book for Radio Communications is devoted entirely to that pioneering spirit. In this one book, you will find all of the information you need to design complete antenna systems - from planning, to design and construction. The Antenna Book includes treatments for nearly any radio band and operating application: low-band, HF, VHF, UHF and microwave; fixed station, portable, mobile, maritime, satellite and more!
New and Improved! This twenty-second edition includes a complete reorganization, new content, and exciting new antenna projects:
CD-ROM Included! The CD-ROM includes all of the fully searchable text and illustrations in the printed book, plus utility programs and supplemental content from expert contributors.
- Every chapter updated or rewritten, including limited-space antennas, portable and mobile antennas, receiving antennas, building towers, and antenna system troubleshooting
- New designs, including a C-pole ground-independent HF antenna, a 40 meter Moxon beam, and improved half-element designs for Yagis
- Updated EZNEC-ARRL version 5.0 antenna modeling software
- Expanded content on CD-ROM, including and an extensive collection of antenna models
- New Author and Project Indexes