Alinco DJ-G7T Tri-Band Handheld Amateur Transceiver 2M/440MHz/1.2GHz
The new Alinco DJ-G7T tri-band transceiver gives you sophisticated operation on 2 meters, 440 and 1.2 GHz and all in a compact package. Full duplex operation is supported on any two bands. Power output is up to: 5 watts on 144, 4.5 watts on 440 and 1 watt on 1200 MHz. Enjoy wideband receive from 530 kHz to 1299.995 MHz (less cellular) in AM/FM/WFM modes. Refinements include: Twin user-assignable controls, die-cast chassis, internal VOX and external 13.8 VDC jack.
- Simultaneous full duplex operation of any two bands 144MHz, 430MHz, 1200MHz
- Internal VOX
- Large LCD full dot matrix screen with easy to see and understand display
- Polycarbonate body ergonomically designed to fit the palm of your hand.
- Die-cast chassis for rugability and to keep the RF-PA cool.
- Twin "user assignable" controls with easy to use knobs for adjusting AF output and Squelch levels.
- 39 CTCSS and 104 DCS encode/decode. Tone scan to detect unknown tones.
- DTMF Auto-dialer for autopatch access. Up to 16 characters per group in 9 groups.
- SMA antenna port for external antenna use.
- Auto Power-Off, Bell, End-beep, Battery Save function, BCLO and more
- Newly designed EBC-23 Swing belt clip
- High-Capacity EBP-73 Li-ion 1200mAh battery and Drop-In charger are standard.
- External DC power port supports 13.8V DC for mobile operation.
- Auto-repeater* and conventional repeater operation * For USA repeater system
- 1000 Memory Channels with programmable memory banks
- Receive Frequency : 530 kHz to 1299.995 MHz
- Transmit Frequency : 144-147.995, 430-449.995 and 1240-1299.995 MHz
- 1000 Alphanumeric memory channels
- CTCSS/DCS encode/decode
- Frequency Stability: ± 2.5 ppm (-10° to +60°C.)
- Antenna Impedance: 50 ohm unbalanced
- Supply Voltage : DC 13.8V rated (4.5 min to 16V max)
- Ground : Negative Ground
- Transmit Current Consumption (@13 VDC) : 1.6 Amps (144), 1.8 Amps (440), 0.8 Amps (1200)
- Receive Current Consumption: (@13 VDC) 200 mA (56 ma battery save)
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to +60°C.
- Dimensions: (w/o projection) 2.36 x 4.53 x 1.18 inches (60x115x30 mm)
- Output power: 13.8 VDC 144 MHz 5/2/1/0.3 watts
- Output power: 13.8 VDC 440 MHz 5/2/1/0.3 watts
- Output power:13.8 VDC 1200 MHz 1/0.3 watts
- Output power: EBP-73 144 MHz 5.0/2/0.8/0.3 watts
- Output power: EBP-73 440 MHz 4.5/2/0.8/0.3 watts
- Output power: EBP-73 1200 MHz 1/0.3 watts
- Modulation : Variable reactance
- Maximum Deviation : ± 5 kHz
- Spurious Emission : less than -60db
What's in the Box?
The DJ-G7T comes with the EDC-173 charger, EBP-73 7.4V 1200 mAh Lithium-Ion battery, flexible SMA rubber duck antenna and belt clip.
- Circuit:Double conversion superheterodyne (single for WFM)
- 1st IF Frequency :51.65 MHz
- 2nd IF Frequency :450 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12db SINAD 2m/440 FM better than -15dbu
- Selectivity except WFM :more than 12 kHz -6db
- Image/spurious response: <-60db
- AF out at 10% distort. 13.8V :Max 400 mW
- AF impedance: 8 ohms