Alinco DJ-175 5 Watt VHF 2 Meter Handheld with SMA Connector
The Alinco DJ-175T sets new standards in features, convenience and easy operation. The DJ-175 sports an alphanumeric display for easy memory management. It has an ergonomic design that is user friendly and the 5-watt output battery is standard. Be prepared for virtually any selective calling situation or gaining access to repeaters with 39-tone CTCSS, 104 DCS, Tone-bursts and DTMF encoding, all included at no extra cost. Best of all, DJ-175 retains the proud Alinco tradition of quality construction and excellent value. Enjoy extended receive coverage from 136-173.995 MHz.
The DJ-175T comes with: Flexible SMA antenna, EBP-72 NiMH battery pack and EDC-146 wall adapter and EDC-165 NiMH drop-in trickle charge stand.
- Frequency Coverage: TX: 144 - 147.995 MHz
RX: 136 - 173.995 MHz
- Signal Type: F3E [FM]
- Receiver System: Double Conversion Super-heterodyne
- Channel Step: 5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30 kHz.
- Memory Channels: 200 memory channels+ 1 call channel
- Tone Encoder: 39 tone encoder standard
- Deviation: ± 5 kHz
- TX Output: 5/2/0.5 Watts
- TX Spurious emissions: Not more than -60dB
- Frequency Stability: ± 5 ppm (-10 to +50° C.)
- Sensitivity: Better than -15 dBu (12dB SINAD) at 145 MHz
- Selectivity: ± 6 kHz -6dB
- I.F.: 1st = 21.7 MHz, 2nd = 450 kHz
- Power Supply Requirements: 7.2VDC via battery only
- Current Consumption: TX: 1500 mA, RX: 250 mA, Standby 70, Batt Save: 30mA
- Antenna Jack: SMA
- Size: 2.28 x 4.23 x 1.43 inches 8.7 oz without projections